Wednesday 29 June 2011

Windows to the Soul

Here is another amazingly talented photographer, and he is local to Hawke's Bay - Go The Bay! I've fallen in love with Richard Wood's photos, they are just sublime... the eyes say it all. He can tell a story with a single shot. It was hard not to show all his photos, but I managed to narrow it down to my favourites. See much more on his website, and his Facebook page.


If that doesn't make any overseas Kiwis homesick, I don't know what would!

I love this photo - just amazing




A little girl in front of her ruined house after the Christchurch earthquake - so powerful

Just because I love horses!

The beautiful Yvonne

How cool - taken for his daughter with a long exposure and a torch

2 comments :

  1. These are amazing Vic! What a talent! Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing that the last image was for his daughter makes it even more special.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips