Wednesday 7 September 2011

Arabian Days

I have just updated my online mags that you can find on the right hand panel. There is a new issue of Dabble, House of Fifty, Rue, and Ivy & Piper. There was some major speed reading going on, but I look forward to re-visiting each one when I have the time to go through them leisurely, maybe with a glass of wine in hand!


I wanted to share some of my favourite images with you, from a photo shoot in Rue...












And don't forget I will be announcing THE WINNER of the Two Black Cats tea towel tomorrow. There is still time to enter, see how here.

3 comments :

  1. I loved this photoshoot! Every detail is perfect!
    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely images to look at...I'll go check out these online mags. Thanks for sharing, Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your online magazine list. This setting looks amazing, I could use an exotic getaway...

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips