Monday 9 January 2012

Gorgeous Graphics

I've been really inspired recently by a number of products using strong, clean, simple graphic elements. So inspired I decided to re-invent my logo. 


Below are a selection of the products that I just adore, and helped me with my design.






























































































1.) Yellow flower pillowcase by Castle
2.) Tipi cutting board by Little Studio
3.) Cushion range by Harvest Textiles
4.) Big Top artwork by Castle
5 & 6.) Lomo cameras by Urban Outfitters
7.) Big Pieces print by Little Studio
8.) Cushion range by Little Studio

5 comments :

  1. Happy new year Vic! I hope you and the family had a wonderful break. Loving those cushions and your new logo. How clever you are :) G&G has a new look in the pipeline for the new year too :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your new logo Vic ... and I can see why you were so inspired from your images!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new logo looks fabulous Vic! Love it :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Vic :)
    Im still not sure what to do with mine or how.. hehe. xo Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new logo Vic - fabulously bright and colourful!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips