Friday 2 March 2012

Rue's February Issue

Thanks to Annie, over at Annie Loveridge Interiors, for reminding me it was time to catch up on some lovely online magazines. Rue's latest issue is out, and, as always, it's a great read. Here's a sneak peek, and some of my favourite images found within...


A great idea for those old vintage oars, which make great art

You can't go wrong with furniture that has beautiful lines (and curves)

Lovely fresh bathroom with a Scandinavian feel

 I featured this on my FB page recently - love the subway tiles, the pendant lights & the '3'

I love to have my favourite little items on display

The little pillows are fab. I 100% agree with their 'humor' comment - make your home a fun place to live

3 comments :

  1. Thank you my love - I planned to read at the girls' swim lessons yesterday but someone sat next to me and chatted instead. They didn't see the pained look on my face! You have chosen some lovely pics - also love that bathroom. have a lovely weekend. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was another great edition for sure! Those last few images were my favourites too. Such a stunning home. Have a lovely weekend Vic :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subway tiles win me over every time. (and psst- I have an "@ home" post with the home in the second image today ;-)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips