Tuesday 5 August 2014

Atlantic Byron Bay

Byron Bay is somewhere I'd love to visit. I like the idea of the laid-back lifestyle, sunshine, beaches, friendly people, and great little shops and cafes. Where better to enjoy all those things than at Atlantic Byron Bay?!




I came across this amazing accommodation on my internet travels and have bookmarked it incase I ever make it to Byron Bay - this is definitely where I'd like to stay. Three original beach cottages have been transformed into Caribbean style plantation houses linked by sun bleached paths. It's the perfect holiday setting, nestled amongst tropical gardens with the rainforest reserve as a backdrop. Beautiful beaches and surf breaks are only a stroll away.







The attention to detail is brilliant when it comes to the decor. A colour palette borrowed straight from the beach, and lots of seaside paraphernalia set the scene. Relaxed and inviting, the furniture is all quite gorgeous, and there are plenty of outdoor spots to relax and entertain, including a super cool American Airstream Trailer.












If you're planning a trip to this gorgeous part of the world, I highly recommend checking out Atlantic Byron Bay. Send me a postcard :)

2 comments :

  1. that's gorgeous! I could quite easily live there. Makes me want to re-do my house! (not that it's finished)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Jodie. We need to start focussing on our outdoor area now. Because my hubby is a surfie, and I love the tropical decor look, I have got lots of inspiration from here. x

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips