Wednesday 13 August 2014

My Contact Voyaging Co. Paddle

You may remember a post I did earlier this year on the amazingly cool painted paddles from Contact Voyaging Co. Canadian artist, Alex Jowett, paints a range of simple but stunning patterns onto the paddles, which can be used in the traditional 'paddle' sense, or as a piece of art.


via


I couldn't be more excited to now have my very own Contact Voyaging Co. paddle hanging on our living room wall. It'll come as no surprise to most of you that I chose the Pink Cross, which I think looks pretty darn good with my Armadillo&Co Caravan rug.






You can buy your own paddle on Alex's Etsy site, as well as his awesome lights, cushions, and artwork.

1 comment :

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips